Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Not Easy Being Acid-Green

This is my second attempt to get any decent pictures of my EOTD:
Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Cakeshop Shadestick (tones down the lime shadow slightly)
CoverGirl Lime Alive One-kit Eye Enhancer Eye Shadow
Stila Daydream Palette Trance and Kitten Eyeshadows (Trance deepening the crease, Kitten blending it out)
Kat Von D Autograph Eye Liner in Proud Peacock
Stila Kohl Eye Liner in Topaz on waterline
Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara (clumped horribly on my right eye, started flaking... do not like)
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lipstick is Revlon Colorburst in Carnation

The lighting in every photo gave me Kermit face :-(

UPDATE: Attempt #3. I love sunlight!



Lesson learned? Save the Barbie-pink lipstick and acid-bright eyeshadow for sunny days!



12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! The bright pink lip is gorgeous with the eye color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much guys! <3 I was really on the fence about this one. Nobody wants to look like they have pea-green skin. I got teased in middle school that I looked like the Wicked Witch of the West... boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make-up! Love the colors you choose :-)
    xoxo - ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Marcella and Ron ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tropical colors really accents your eyes beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eye color is so super cool! Love it!

    Hope that you have had the chance to enter my Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway! It is about to close! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys :) Your home is beautiful! I hope I can catch that HGTV episode at another time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute make up, and your eyes are soo beautiful :O :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3