Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FOTD with Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette

My favorite coral blouse this summer... do I have to stop wearing it?
Top: Express, Necklace: Kohl's

Too Faced Sweet Dreams Collection: Shadow Insurance, In the Buff to highlight browbone, Peach Fuzz on inner lid, Copper Peony on outer lid to crease, Cop a Teal on a wet slanted brush as liner, MAC Zoom Lash mascara, Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Cheeks: Chocolate Soleil as contour, Candlelight Glow as highlight, Illamasqua Blush in Lover
Lips: MAC Ever Hip Lipstick and Strange Potion Lipglass

7 comments:

  1. Your make up is lovely!! And dont stop wearing that bluse, I love the colour!!
    I follow U and if U like my blog, I would love U to follow me back!!

    Xxx from Formentera, Spain!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, thanks :)
    Hi Miss Ewig, I like your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please dont stop wearing it! It looksso beautiful :) I think lighter looks are gorgeous for Autumn :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the necklace with that top.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the blue goes with the gold- it makes the colour of your eyes pop so much! (and you have beautiful eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks Paola! I was trying to bring together the coral from the blouse with the jewel tones of the necklace... it's an unusual combo but I think it sort of worked :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3