Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick EOTD with Wet n Wild LE Dream Weavers Trio in Dancing in the Clouds

I got stuck buying this marked up to $5 from nonpareilboutique.com, so I thought I ought to at least get an EOTD post out of it.
My Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara is already drying out... lame.
Wet n Wild Dream Weavers LE Collection Trio in Dancing in the Clouds over UDPP with Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara, Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Turbo Lover (bronzed metallic plum), and Garnier Tinted Eye Roller
I used the "browbone" shade on the inner crease and lid, the "eyelid" shade on the outer lid, and the sheer violet "crease" shade on my outer crease.  I lined the upper lashline thinly with a plum liquid liner, loaded up on mascara, and blended the edges of the violet color with a skin-tone matte highlight eyeshadow.  This trio is versatile; a light hand gives this office- or school-appropriate touch of color, and a heavy hand can give you a bright and colorful look.

7 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty :)
    I think its even great for work or something because it looks so naturally!
    xoxo,
    Amelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amelie. I love your name (I love "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain." It is one of my favorite movies)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and even more fabulous make up! Seriously?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry... I have to cut back on spending a little so I'm sort of stuck doing looks and using what I have instead of swatching/reviewing tons of new stuff. I hope nobody minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thanks for commenting on my post! Those eyes are infact mine ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these colors... it's like a quiet Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3