'ello guys! I follow no less than 20 Beauty Blogs from the UK on nearly a daily basis. Some of these are by my favorite bloggers of all. Most of my day is spent at the computer (for work, so only sort of by choice), and y'all make it a LOT more bearable!
I understand a lot of you guys don't get the U.S.'s best inexpensive cosmetic brands and I think that's a darned shame! I sure wish Sleek would hop the pond and be available at CVS already.
So, I've put together this giveaway box open to U.K. and non-U.S. or Canada addresses only:
Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Light Bronzer
Wet n Wild LE Trio Eye Shadow in Fly Me to the Moon, Bright Idea, and Enter a New Realm;
Color Icon Shadow single in Brulee; Color Icon Eye Kohls in Purple and White
Milani Rose Hip Lipstick and Luminoso Baked Blush
MAC LE Hibiscus Cremesheen Lipstick from the Surf, Baby! Collection (Sold Out!)
Cherry Culture Bubble Gum Lip Balm (GWP)
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Cupquake (My favorite! I repurchase this all the time)
Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss in Cookies and Scream (LE Halloween 2011)
Too Faced (Sephora Exclusive 500 pt. freebie palette and Mini Shadow Insurance), Lash Injection Mini Mascara
- Open to non-U.S. or Canada followers only (don't worry, I'm going to do a U.S.-only Giveaway! Canadian Giveaways are complicated but I'll try to do it in the future)
- Please follow with Google Friend Connect (following constitutes entry unless you request to be removed from consideration. U.S. and Canadian residents will not be considered for this Giveaway)
- Leave a comment below with your email address in order to be contacted
- For an extra entry (+1) mention this giveaway in your sidebar
- For an extra 2 entries (+2) write a post about this giveaway (3 entries maximum per person)
- Giveaway ends October 3rd, 2011
*If mentioning my giveaway in either sidebar or post, please leave me a link to your blog*
(Thanks to Penelope of Inspired by Beauty because I totally ripped off the format of your giveaway post. I hope it is okay!)
Official Rules so I don't get fined…The approximate value of the grand prize is $80.00. This prize is non-transferable. There are no cash or other substitutes of prizes by winner. Beauty Vigilante reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value in the event the above prize is unavailable for any reason. Individual, parent, or legal guardian of the winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes with respect to the grand prize. Prize will be mailed to the winner’s physical mailing address. Please allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery. Beauty Vigilante is not responsible for lost/damaged/stolen items in the mail.
By entering or accepting the prize in this contest, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, Terms, and Conditions and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest runs from September 26th, 2011 through October 3rd, 2011 at 12:01AM EST.