Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkin

Besides being my parents' pet name for me, pumpkin is one of my favorite colors/flavors/fragrances!  It's that Starbucks Pumpkin Spice (Soy) Latte and Pumpkin Scone, pumpkin pie, etc... a true harbinger of the season.





TFSI, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, bareMinerals in King from crease to brow and on inner corner, Copper (Eyelid) Shade from Wet N Wild Trio in Dancing in the Clouds on lid, MAC Saffron in the crease, Clinique Black Honey Cream Liner slightly winged out on the top and smudged into outer 1/4 of lashes on the bottom, MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Zoomblack
7 hours later, in natural light

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Orange Sparkle (lip swatch here), NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Pop, MAC Semi-Precious Collection Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral, MAC Blogger's Obsessions Lipglass in Caqui, Jordana Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Dazzling (swatched over Barry M Peachy Pink Lipstick here )
Rosegold-plated bracelet - Jewelmint Love That Binds
Top to Bottom: Jordana Dazzling, MAC Caqui, NYX Orange Sparkle, NYX Pop
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Pumpkin Spice (Scrangie swatch)
Chef Chloe Coscarelli's Creamy Pumpkin Penne with Crispy Sage and Toasted Pecans
This was our Sunday-night dinner but I didn't get a photo of it! Om nom!
The Best Pumpkin Muffins (recipe here), my breakfast today :-P
Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Scentportable
Organic Living (available at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for $7.99!) tall pillar candle in Pumpkin (definitely a pumpkin-pie fragrance, though). These candles are hidden gems because they are the cheapest and burn really cleanly.  The scent is really strong and lasting, and I much prefer them to Yankee Candles and Slatkin & Co.  The only downside is they have a very limited fragrance selection.  But isn't the little pumpkin charm on the top so cute?
Go ahead and call me a Pumpkin-head, I deserve it!

15 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin color, it screams Fall.
    Mmm..that pumpkin Penne looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog is so sweet!
    Check out mine maybe we can follow each other :)

    maryfashionlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good, but I must confess it's the toasted pecans that make it so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the look is really pretty! i love everything pumpkin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely :) I've never tried pumpkin before! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma, it's good in sweets, but admittedly an "adult" taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE This look. You've made a pumpkin look wearable: I'll definitely be recreating this next time I get the chance to play with my makeup!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jessica :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Sally Hansen nail polish looks gorgeous! I bet it would look amazing over a black base (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello pumpkin-head! I love the EOTD it's all sorts of wonderful! I suppose I am more of a mango girl...not that different hey?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, good point, Old Cow! I'd probably have worked in more yellow for a mango look, though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look! Aww the heart swatches look really cute! The rest of the pics look really good too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3