Friday, September 2, 2011

Anna Sui Fall 2011: Never Before Have I So Wanted an Eyebrow Kit!

I can't see myself paying the $30 for them, but this is the first time I've ever considered spending so much on my eyebrows!
Anna Sui Eyebrow Color Compacts #1, #2, and #3:


Anna Sui Lash Amplifying Mascara (Black) Fall 2011 Collection $30
Interesting applicator!


Anna Sui Perfect Mascara (Black) Fall 2011 Collection $30
I'm not sure which color kit would be right for me, either. I wish Anna Sui makeup were widely available in the U.S. but I'm pretty sure it's primarily sold in Asia for now. Just look at those mascaras!  The packaging is beautiful and girlie but mostly black so it looks sleek. 
These are available now at iMomoko.com (I have no affiliation with iMomoko).

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so in love with #1, the colors are so me, I love browns, but my eyebrows are black =__= thanks for the link, I'm thinking about checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1 the best, too, Riya. But I think I'd have to get #2 because it's the lightest? I kinda have bushy brows anyway...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3