Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall FOTD

It's the first day of Autumn, officially, and we've got the weather... 53 degrees and rainy! I saw a woman hydroplane off the expressway on my commute this morning. Fortunately, she and her car were okay!  I just hope this weather isn't going to persist the entire season. It was really hard to photograph my FOTD this morning!  I could have reached for the standard fall colors (browns, rusts, etc.) but I was feeling greenish antiqued-gold, blue-glittered purple, and soot to reflect the gray days and rain we've been having.
Face: Origins Vitazing, Boscia BB, E.L.F. Personal Blend Mineral Foundation in Light, Garnier Tinted Eye Roller
Cheeks: Rimmel Sun Light Bronzer, Too Faced Cocoa Rose Blush, Too Faced Candlelight Highlighter



Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Paint Pots in Soft Ochre, Too Faced Honeymoon on inner 1/2 lid, Party Girl on outer 1/2 lid, Nice Ash in the crease, blended out with In the Buff (also used on inner corner and browbone), First Dance applied dry to upper lashline, L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Lips: What could be more Fall-like than the Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo?

12 comments:

  1. lovely makeup. really pretty colours you've chosen. you have gorgeous eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rachy! I love the looks you do on your blog and you have perfect eyebrows <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still cannot believe you do your own makeup! Those eyeshadows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks PvdH, you're so nice, I'm blushing! I feel pretty good about eyeshadows, but I need to work on my cover-up skills (no sense denying it!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blending and you are pretty as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Riya :) I hope you can get this palette (Sweet Dreams), it was sooo easy to blend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your eye make-up!! very stunning! love the color combo~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shadow here, its so pretty. You have hit the elegant side of vibrant in perfect form. I also like your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thanks so much ^.^;; made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this warm combination for the eyes!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3