Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Three D

Hello girlies :) Just a quick NOTD. I finally had to remove my chippy Incoco silver strips last night.  I used this Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Color in Three D, a corally orange that is opaque in two coats (but I used three), topped with Seche Vite.  On my ring finger accent I used a couple coats of Confetti polish from CVS in Pink Confetti, an iridescent glitter that looks pale pink in the bottle but is basically a clear base with pastel glitter glass flecks.
That's MAC Evolution Revolution Lipglass

Here you can see some of the pinkness of Three D

7 comments:

  1. Wow Super pretty! I just got a few orange polishes at rite aid the other day so can't wait to use them for the month of October! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for orange! I bought this for Summer but didn't end up wearing it because I had Axxium gel on for a couple of weeks. Nice you can use orange again in October :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of glitter! I still have to find the perfect orange nail polish. Mine is Mandarin (or is it Tangerine?) from Sally Hansen but it's absolutely not what I was expetcing and it looks kind of tacky ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I would say this is my perfect orange ;) I have a Golden-orange Wet n Wild $1.99 polish (I think it's 9021Orange) that lasts longer on my nails than this Sally Hansen one (it's chipped already!). I googled the Tangerine shade and it seems like it should look like Three D but more often than not a polish looks different on nails than from the bottle, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glitter looks so pretty! What a great NOTD, love the orange shade, as it's so difficult to find a great orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penelope, and thanks! I'm hoping to do a candy-type orange in honor of Halloween soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3