Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tag Again! Top 10 Cosmetic Products Right Now

The other tag I got from the knock-out Penelope of Inspired by Beauty was a Top 10 Cosmetics award.  These are my current besties in no particular ranking:

1) Vivo Per Lei Peel ($28 at amazon.com)
2) Origins Vitazing ($35)
3) E.L.F. Personal Blend Foundation in Light ($8)
4) Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush ($20)
5) Cherry Culture Lip Balm (free with purchase at cherryculture.com, bubblegum-flavored)
6) Bath & Body Works Liplicious Double Delish Lip Gloss in Peanut Butter & Jelly ($4, bronzey-berry tint and tastes like grape lollies)
7) MAC Lush Amber (lustre) Lipstick ($14.50, LE Semi-Precious Collection, beautiful nude)
8) Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light ($4)
9) Illamasqua powder blush in Lover ($24)
10) Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum ($25 for 1.7 oz., lightly fragranced of warm spices mmm! Somehow I managed to forget it for the photo... weird)

Friday is tomorrow... huzzah!

7 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your Origins Vitazing. Any thoughts on it? I'm always looking for a good moisturizer for my fickle skin =) I think this was Origins' Vitamin C containing series, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about the Origins brand, but I haven't tried it just yet.... mmmm, perhaps I should! What is always in my make up bag is the elizabeth arden 8 hour cream and shu-uemura eye shadow and liner (the same boring shades for 5 years haha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PvdH! Origins has really created a lot of great products in the last couple of years. You should try them! I've heard great things about the 8-hour cream but I've yet to try it myself *adding it to the wishlist. Shu Uemura is hard to find in the U.S. these days, but I have heard they will be coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I wanna try the Vitazing so badly! One day I shall get a sample :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 Vitazing... feels like nothing on once it dries, and makes my skin look like it belongs on a living person instead of a zombie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great choices! The Illamasqua blush looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lover is awesome, Penelope! It makes you glow without any sparkle (it's matte).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3