Monday, September 12, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Skinny Jeans

September is the month all the stores are really pushing jeans, so I thought now would be as good as ever to bust out the denim on my nails.  These polish strips are a cinch to apply (I did it during the first 20 minutes or so of the True Blood Season Finale), don't get smudges or creases if you go to bed soon after application, and I usually cheat out two uses per box by ripping the strips from one pack to fit all my nails.  I have also previously tried the following patterns: Kitty, Kitty (leopard, two boxes), Fly With Me (butterflies), Check It Out (houndstooth), and Girl Flower (60's flowers).  They always last at least 4 days before I get tip/cuticle wear, and usually they last closer to 7 with little sign of wear.  The longest I've had them last without signs of wear is 10 days.  These totally rock <3 Snap up the LE Halloween ones, if you can. If you know me, you know I like skulls so I bought two boxes of the skull and crossbones LE Halloween print. It's not limited to Halloween for me; I'd wear those any time!

4 comments:

  1. ohh those are majorly cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I love 'em :) I love that Kate Spade look you tweeted, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are soo cute ha-ha so unique! Love the way that they're kind of shiney too :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, it's a good thing they're shiny because Seche Vite topcoat on causes them to shrink up a little. One-step is better anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3