Friday, September 9, 2011

This One's for PvdH: I'm Borrowing Her Gorgeous Lip Look FOTD

Paola's fashion design/sketch blog is always inspiring, and lately she's been posting up some OOTDs. I love her style, but what I most wanted to copy immediately was her penchant for intense, Autumn-perfect lips! Here's my Friday go at it:
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Royal Raisin (Warning: at first it seems like a pretty gloss that isn't sticky, but then it dries down semi-matte and becomes tacky. But it does last a long time and the doe-foot applicator allows for precise application.)

Eyes and Cheeks: Stila Beach Girls Palette in Living the Life in Laguna. I had worn this once before and was surprised by the wine tones. It's not very summery for a LE Summer palette! I followed the look in the palette which amounts to layering three of the colors and lining with the darkest color.  My mascara is a nice combo of Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof mascara under MAC Zoom Lash, with Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.

Sorry about my skin, lately I have had zero time to apply proper base makeup in the morning! It's just mineral powder dusted over Origins Vitazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3