Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hayley is TCB Eye Look Using Milani July LE Paint Eyeshadow Palette

I was playing with makeup while DH mowed the lawn outside, and decided to play with the limited edition Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette doing a look I've wanted to try since I saw Hayley is TCB's Youtube tutorial about... a year ago! I don't know why I waited so long to try it because I have the Coastal Scents Palette she used (88 Original), but when I saw this Milani palette I immediately thought of her tutorial and decided to take a whack at it.  The tones of the rainbow colors are different and my lighting is (sorry) terrible, but it was my first time playing with tape on the sides of eyes for a sharp line and it works amazingly well.  Check it out and let me know what you think (even if it's "you look jaundiced," hehe)! BTW the purple in this palette faded to nothing immediately : / so if it seems a lighter color shows through in the crease, the purple was there before.


Honestly I'm glad I played with this tonight instead of trying to wear it out grocery shopping or something.  The yellow is kind of rough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3