Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Old Thing?

My daily wardrobe and makeup can get kinda boring (work trousers or pencil skirt, sweater/blouse, repeat), so I love to make more effort on the weekends.  I decided to try and get a little more wear out of a dress I'd bought 3 years ago.  The print is a little dating, but it's still just graphic black-and-white floral so I hope it leans towards classic. I just love the cut on this old thing!
Mod, '60s, TWIGGY!
I decided to keep my shoes, jewelry, and makeup up-to-date so it would be nice and casual.
Nails: OPI for Sephora IM Beauty

Lips: Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Born With It, MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks dabbed just in the center

Base: Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer, Boscia BB Cream, BE Mineral Veil, E.L.F. Mineral Foundation in Light dabbed on as concealer only 

Cheeks: Stila Convertible Color in Camellia, DuWop Cheek Dual in Luz de Luna, Dior Aurora Bronzer, Estee Lauder Modern Mercury Powder Gelee

Eyes: TFSI, Maybelline Color Explosion in Caffeine Rush, Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes, Garnier Tinted Eye Roller, Anastasia Brow Gel




Jewelmint Brixton Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3