Monday, August 8, 2011

Pink Monday

I know it's "Pink Friday," according to Nicki Minaj (I love her out-there looks!), but the whole Rebecca Black thing made Friday such an uncool day (to me, anyway).  Blame the nails-across-a-chalkboard refrain of "Friday, Friday," that starts going in my head whenever it's that day of the week (curse you, Rebecca Black! You can't unhear that song!).  Mondays are notoriously uncool (see: Mondays, Case of the), but I tried to cheer up myself up this Monday by wearing loads of pink.

TFSI, Maybelling Color Explosion in Pink Punch, Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Turbo Lover (Aubergine)

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Pink & Proper
I'm wearing so much raspberry, I took it easy on my cheeks and just dusted on some Dior Aurora.  The eyeshadows are actually a bit more vivid IRL, but the flourescents at my office are to blame for the washout in these pics.  Do you wear a particular color to put yourself in a good mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3