Thursday, November 3, 2011

No Judgement: Tropical EOTD at the Gym

I didn't have time for ANY eye makeup in the morning, so when I got home from work yesterday I overdid it:

I just want to reach into the photo and get the stray brow hairs...

Leftovers:  Wet n Wild Halloween Glitter Lashes.  They did NOT want to cooperate with the Duo lash glue.  Once I got them on, though, they stuck through my whole workout!
You can see the little bronze sparkles in the Physicians Formula Glam Brown Eyes black gel liner quite well in this picture.

Fun glitter fallout, cha cha!

Yes, I wore this to the gym; don't judge!  "Judgement Free Zone" is my gym's catchphrase, actually, LOL!
Additional products used: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Coral
NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Tropical/Yellow/Lime Green
This is the tank I'm wearing (matchy, matchy) and you can get it here.

24 comments:

  1. wooo! Awesome colors! And the tank is the best!!

    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lissa, you just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is right up my alley!!
    I love the colors and those lashes. Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those lashes! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Katherine! I got another Wet n Wild kit for $2.50 (50%off) with these lashes on clearance at Rite Aid yesterday ^.^ It has the red polish I like under Rockin' Rubies, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww your eye lashes lovely EOTD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thank you so much SadeeStyle <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool make up
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter lashes look awesome and I love the tank, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! If I wore it to the gym I'd be sweating rivers of rainbow down my face in the first 10 minutes! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those lashes are soooo pretty!
    Haha, no judging! I have gone to gym with lots of eyeshadow plenty of times ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @GABY, thank you ^.^
    @Kayla, rivers of rainbow sound awesome to me!
    @Nancy, makes me feel like a rebel XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool! Those lashes are craziness, haha. It's even better that you wore this to the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Stephanie :D I generally frown upon makeup at the gym (kinda hypocritical, I'll admit) but c'mon, this is a total man-repeller look! I wore it to be cheeky ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well at least you looked super cute at the GYM!! hehe

    ~Anya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Cat, it's a great e/s trio :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty!! love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3