Friday, November 11, 2011

My First Blog Swap: Swatch Edition

Round 2 post of Pinkstrawberrielove aka Chanriya/Riya's super-awesome swapstravaganza!
SWATCHES <3 Check 'em out!
Left to right: KATE Diamond Cut Eyes GN-1, Missha The Style Single in BR201, Anna Sui 900, Beauty Credit Blusher in Orange Heart

KATE Diamond Cut Eyes in GN-1. The best part of this palette is that buttery-smooth, pigmented deep blue!

Left to right: Missha BR201, Anna Sui 900, Beauty Credit Orange Heart Blusher (I'll admit I was scared of this in the pan, but it's actually quite sheer and easy to blend. UPDATE: This blusher is a gorgeous peach on the cheeks!)

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow sample in Junebug (dry), Super+ Beblesh Balm BB by Skin79, same blended, Beauty Credit Cream Eyes in White Opal WHO1, same blended

Beauty Credit Cream Eyes in White Opal, same blended, Shengji 2 in 1 Crystal Bright Lipstick Eyeshadow Pencil (so soft, I think this would make a perfect inner eye corner highlight!), K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h 1day Tattoo (I think Yu from Let's Make Yu Up loves this, too!), Missha The Style Lucid Berry Lips in PK04 (amazing pigmentation!), Etude House Plumping Lip Tint in Pink

All polishes by The Face Shop: PK109, PK107, OR201, FACE it OR201, GR501


Didn't fit on the one hand ;-) BL601
Hope you're all having a happy Friday! Did you pick up your copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2? I did, and it's going to be a marathon weekend ^.^;;

16 comments:

  1. totally loving nail colors .. good swapping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastel and bright cremes are such a flattering finish <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo those nail polishes are really pretty! I love pastels they look nice on everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. M and TheMissTwist, I very much agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love blog swapping! i just had my first one too and i had no idea how fun and thrilling it is to make solid friendships from varied places in the world! :) let me know if you want to swap again, maybe we could! :D we're prolly blog swapping devirginized at the same period of time LOL how wrong the term is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swatches! The nail colors looks nice on your nails! How do you like the products? Btw, I still didn't get your package because its veterans day, hopefully tomorrow! =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Riya! I'm going to use some of the skincare tonight :) I'm sorry I didn't realize it would get delayed from the holiday :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kumiko, sure let's go for it some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the looks of that plumping lip tint! Everything, really. You're definitely making me want to try a swap sometime, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I adore your nails! they're amazing.
    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nail colors look awesome. I adore The Face Shop nail polishes, I own so many now!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, hope you'll stop by again sometime soon and say hey!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING <3 xxx
    Last day to enter my GIVEAWAY
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2011/10/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Pralinka and Amelia, I like your blogs, too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Stephanie C., it was really fun! I felt comfortable swapping with Riya b/c she does it all the time :) I love clear tints like the plumping gloss, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow great colours!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3