Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little Target Haul (with a couple of shout-outs to enablers)

Hey there girls :) I just got back from a quick jaunt to Target (that's tar-jhay, yo!). I wanted to use up my coupons from the Target Beauty Bag.
I got:
1) Pond's original all day clean with Vitamin E wipes. I'm still looking for the perfect makeup-removing wipes and thought I would try these since I vaguely recalled seeing them on Stephanie C.'s blog.
2) Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner. Husband likes the smell and we've both been using it for a long time.  I'll step off and try fancier fings, but I usually come back to this.
3) Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer in Blonde/Gold.  One of Amy's October Favorites, I was intrigued by her description. I need something to wrangle my brows a little so I thought I'd try it with my coupon.  It's not often you see brow products as a monthly fave!
4) Covergirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Divine. Yes, I have this already, but I've been meaning to pick up a back-up.
5) Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat. I really need a base coat because I haven't been using one all year and my nails sure look the worse for it!  Plus, my Seche Vite is half-gone, so why not try this twofer?
6) Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. Lauded by Tiffany of Will Work for Makeup, I figured $1-off-coupon-in-hand meant it was time to go for it.
7) Mountain Dew Diet Code Red 12-pack. I need the caffeine rush to get through the rest of this work day ;-)

Anybody want to pop some Target love below? I'd love to know what you got on your most recent visit.

9 comments:

  1. This is not really related but I've been meaning to ask you, in your profile, do you mean you are almost 5'4 or almost vegan? LOL, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby, both actually! If anybody can be almost-vegan, I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like the Pond's! I need to use my coupons to stock up, too. I've always been interested in that Revlon brow duo- I might have to try it.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I have the same color of the covergirl lipstick! I love hope it stains on the lips! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target always sucks me in. You can get anything there haha.

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MsRinz and Stephanie C., thanks for recommending and I hope I will like the Pond's, too!
    @Confessions of a Psycho Cat, thanks :) and
    @Riya, yes the stain from this one is so pretty <3
    @h2, srsly lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love Divine Lipstick!! It is so amazing ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3