Hey there girls :) I just got back from a quick jaunt to Target (that's tar-jhay, yo!). I wanted to use up my coupons from the Target Beauty Bag.
Stephanie C.'s blog.
2) Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner. Husband likes the smell and we've both been using it for a long time. I'll step off and try fancier fings, but I usually come back to this.
3) Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer in Blonde/Gold. One of Amy's October Favorites, I was intrigued by her description. I need something to wrangle my brows a little so I thought I'd try it with my coupon. It's not often you see brow products as a monthly fave!
4) Covergirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Divine. Yes, I have this already, but I've been meaning to pick up a back-up.
5) Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat. I really need a base coat because I haven't been using one all year and my nails sure look the worse for it! Plus, my Seche Vite is half-gone, so why not try this twofer?
6) Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. Lauded by Tiffany of Will Work for Makeup, I figured $1-off-coupon-in-hand meant it was time to go for it.
7) Mountain Dew Diet Code Red 12-pack. I need the caffeine rush to get through the rest of this work day ;-)
Anybody want to pop some Target love below? I'd love to know what you got on your most recent visit.