Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Free Shipping on Any Size Stila Order (their polishes are 8 for $24 for the first 500 customers today only!)

Hi girls! In case you were curious about Stila's first nail polishes, now is the time to haul 'em!
They're offering both sets, so 8 polishes total, for $24 (that's $3 each) but only for the first 500 people.


Also, if you use this code:
SFCT4X7MUK
you can get free shipping with no minimum spending amount! Definitely feel free to use another free shipping code if you find one; this is just the code I received in my e-mail from Stila and there are surely others out there.  I think if somebody buys with this code it enters me in a drawing.  There is no limit to who can use this code, though :)Youc an get

6 comments:

  1. Aww sucks they don't ship to the UK! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I didn't realize that :( Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glitter nail polish are so nice, I like them!Nice post!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love Stila! These have got me feeling all festive - yay glitter!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sparkly nail polish! So much fun

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fabrizia, Sarah, and Laura, yeah it's the glitter nail polish time of year ;) that is, if you don't wear it year-round!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3