Monday, November 28, 2011

The Bird that Dreams of Being Queen



I bought these adorable, gorgeous earrings from The Emporium at Worshipblues.  Her "shiny fings" are always so befitting her blog's style and I was so excited to finally secure some for myself!
I ordered "Freezing" but I don't know why I had it in my head that these had the bow-shaped crystals like the "Sprouting" earrings. Alas, they're missing that little "something" for me but when I opened up the box I realized they were perfect for my coworker, Hitomi (shhh, don't tell her, it's a suprise!).


I couldn't be happier with "The Bird that Dreams of Being Queen" earrings. First of all, of course the little bird post is adorable!  The story, horribly paraphrased by moi, is that the little bird steals the crown off the head of the queen and flies away:

There is a trapped gem inside the crown as well <3  They're amazing!
I apologize I don't have a full-face photo... my hair needs to be dyed and is super-shaggy right now, and I'm breaking out (PMS... argh).  I hope those of you that celebrate had a cozy, delicious Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

  1. so cute
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too cute and it looks cute on you as well. Btw, I wore Mac-Up the amp in my pot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome on you, Riya! I hope it'll look cute on me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thelittle bird. I'm a bird fan though

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cut, I love it!

    I follow you, follow me?

    I invite everyone to my blog

    Kisses from Spain ♥ La ropa me vuelve loca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww those are the cutest things! Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *SLAPS SELF*

    I am sorry I didnt see this post before. Thank you wholeheartedly for doing this. I am happy that you liked your stuff xx

    WOAH!! my sister is called HITOMI too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Old Cow, thanks! I love 'em cuz they're so adorable and unique.
    When I was about 13 I used to write manga and had a character named Hitomi - good name ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3