Thursday, November 10, 2011

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner Rave

Today I washed my lid with a sheer coat of Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner, Glam Collection in Glam Green Eyes (phew! out of breath!) silvery shade:
I used a brush to apply it sheerly to avoid creasing, over TFSI.  I lined the top lid with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stray Dog.  The lower liner is actually just mascara from last night that I couldn't get off, LOL... I'm so rock 'n roll ;-P

SRSLY? Why don't more people rave these as cream shadows??
This is just super-pretty, shimmery in a good way, doesn't crease (applied sheerly), versatile (it's a liner but of course you can use it as a shadow base because it comes in a pot), cheap ($10.95 at drugstores and you can often get buy-one-get-one 50% off, and each selection comes with three shades so it's like $3.66 per pot! Um, and the brush it comes with isn't half bad), and long-lasting (above I didn't set it with any powder product at all and the pictures were taken an hour after application)!

I've bought these several times over the past year not because they've dried out, but because I'm really scared of eye infections so I always toss eye makeup after three months.  I always need to have these around!  I will be seriously bummed if they're ever discontinued (regular or glam eyes collections).  Have you guys tried these? Have you tried the lighter shades as sheer shadows?

6 comments:

  1. It looks pretty nice and natural! I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)

    my blog is new and i would be very happy if you take a look at it!

    XOXO

    http://wiebkembg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, thanks Riya! "Work-safe" look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty~ Very flirty and natural :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful :) I adore the light shade it looks beautiful on you :) and as I've been seeing smokey dark eyes all around it's a lovely change :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, thank you and yes, it's definitely smokey eye season but we all still need something office-ready :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3