Friday, July 29, 2011

Taking on Beauty

So, I'm thinking of starting a beauty blog, seeing as there is no self-professed Beauty Vigilante currently in existence (oh yes, I checked!).  I spend a lot of my free time watching youtube beauty gurus and perusing beauty blogs, so I'm adjusting this template to give it a go! I intend to engage in lots of "well-mannered frivolity," including OOTD, FOTD, E/L/COTD, hauls, collection posts, favorites posts, dupe smackdowns, swatches and reviews.  And I'm a vigilante like Batman because I'm unqualified (i.e. not a makeup artist or journalist, unless a huge makeup addiction is qualification for starting a beauty blog). The #1 thing I need to work on with this is not being so verbose... and I need to get a better camera!
Hi! I'm Sarah, and this is my first post... a cheeky look.
Face - Origins Vitazing, Boscia BB Cream, E.L.F. Mineral Foundation in Light, BE Mineral Veil
Cheeks - Stila Convertible Color in Camellia, Urban Decay Afterglow in Quickie, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, Benefit Dallas Boxed Powder, Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Lips - MAC Creme Cup Lipstick, LORAC Multiplex Gloss in 4D
Eyes - Stila Topaz Kohl liner, UD 24/7 liner in Zero, Stila Glamourize Mascara

If anybody reads this ever, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3