Friday, July 29, 2011

Going Shopping with My Other Half OOTD and FOTD

Last weekend my husband and I braved the outlet mall and this is what I wore...
Argh, smudgie on my forehead! I really need a better camera...

Shorts - Mudd (Kohl's), Cami - Forever 21, Lace Tank - Hot Topic, Jewelry - Jewelmint, Flip Flops - Old Navy, Pink Sponges at my feet - Beauty Blender (these are AMAZING!!!)

Eyes - TFSI, NYX Velvet Rope Palette, Wet N Wild ColorIcon Liner in Purple, Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara, Garnier Tinted Eye Roller (Love this!)
Cheeks - NYX Mocha Blush
Lips - Hard Candy Glossaholic in Chill Out
Nails - OPI Funky Dunkey (Toes), Essie Nice is Nice (Fingers, sooo similar to Lilacism)

I think this is colorful, purple eye makeup that is subtle enough for daytime, don't you?

DH's shirt says "May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end!" Gotta love theoatmeal.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3