Friday, November 16, 2012

Please help me decide?

Hi guys! I hope all has been well.  Sorry I have not been blogging but life has simply been all kinds of cray.

I finally decided to build my own Urban Decay eye shadow palette, and I'm stumped as to the last shadow to include... so I though I'd put it out to the blogosphere for assistance.  I already have the first five shadows picked out, and I'm just not sure whether I want to round the palette out with Cobra or Naked.  What do you guys think?

Top Row: Roach, Chase, Mushroom
Bottom Row: Foxy, Maui Wowie, Naked

Top Row: Roach, Chase, Mushroom
Bottom Row: Foxy, Maui Wowie, Cobra

*Please note: These are NOT my swatches.  I got them from the internet - I think most of them are from Temptalia. I couldn't swatch them myself because I don't have them yet.  I will gladly take them down if Temptalia asks me to.  Hope I'm not being a complete jerk using them for this purpose!

If I wasn't a terrible blogger I'd embed a poll or something, but as it stands I'd really, really appreciate it if you left me a comment about which shadow to choose.  Thanks, guys!
<3 Sarah S.

12 comments:

  1. I think I'd choose Naked, considering the fact that it's so universal & because you must miss it since you don't have the Naked palette anymore! I love to use Naked on the brows, I've had mine since last Dec. & still haven't hit pan yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a good point... I want the palette to be really versatile, and I'm not sure if Mushroom or Roach are dark enough which is why I included Cobra. I didn't know Naked would be dark enough for brows, but you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love to use Naked on the brows, it's not really dark enough to totally fill in or anything, but if you just use a little, it's a great way to make brows look more polished & more full!

      Delete
  3. I'd probably go for naked too. Just from the swatches, it looks like a really useful midtone for building up a smokey eye or for an everyday darker lid colour. I guess it depends what you want from the palette though. If you want it more for creating evening looks then go with cobra? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i personally like cobra better but naked would make more sense for the palette. tough decision!

    it is good to see your post again, Sarah.
    hope all is well with you and your family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lena :) I kind of feel the same about this palette!

      Delete
  5. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I really liked it and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd go for Naked. If you really want to keep Cobra, I'd switch out another shimmery colour for that one, but it's so helpful to have a matte-midtone finishing shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should go for naked,
    sorry for being Mia, but am back again

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3