Saturday, June 2, 2012

Epic Swap with Pinkstrawberrielove

Hello gals! I am so very lucky to have been able to swap with the stunning and ultra-generous Chanriya from Pinkstrawberrielove <3 She lives out in California and has access to amazing Korean and Japanese cosmetics, and I am super-grateful that she's hooked me up <3 It feels like my birthday came early XD

First off she sent me loads of lashes and a cute Dollywink lash case - awesome because I will be able to rewear some lashes now I've got a chic little place to stow them.



She sent me several sheet masks, a couple of which I've tried before and enjoyed (the Earl Grey and Hello Kitty ones).  These are especially refreshing in the summer! If you can hunt some down I recommend giving them a try.

Next up is a fun-looking peel-off mask.  I've been lax on exfoliating lately and I found the Boscia black mask a bit too harsh/hard to peel off, so I hope this one comes off in larger pieces.



Pinky-peach and lilac nail polishes from The Face Shop:  The pinky-peach one looks a lot like the one she sent in our last swap, but I can't compare at the moment because it's in my personal box at the nail salon I go to.  I love a good lilac and the one currently in my collection (Orly Lollipop) pulls much pinker than this one. I'm glad to have a true lilac now ;)

Peripera My Color Gloss, Fruit Jelly Tube Gloss from The Face Shop, Skinfood Tomato Smoothie Tint

Skin Food Rose Cheek Choc#2 - this is so cute. I thought it was a lip balm until I read the lable.  I am excited to try out their cheek colors!

Three Peripera eye shadows in a cute floral drawstring bag - how adorable are these? <3  There's a chocolate shade, a buttery gold color, and a peachy orange.  So perfect for Summer.


Stila Eyeshadow Duo in Orchid: This combo should look great on my green eyes. I'm hoping to tuck them into my small Z-palette that currently has a lonely MAC Melba blush pan in it.

Visee Gold Loose shadow and Majolica Majorca pinky-red pressed shadow - Riya knows I love a red and gold sunset eye <3

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadows in Very Pink Pearl and True Purple Pearl - remind me so much of Sugarpill Birthday Girl and Paperdoll. I hope we've got some dupes here :-D

The Face Shop Soft Natural Powder Foundation - The compact is a cute teardrop shape and it's definitely the season I need to powder.  Most days, I'll try to get away with just some concealer and a powder like this on top, so I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Mini Pet Fruits Hand Cream - Oh my gosh, this is so adorable <3 <3 <3



Hadanomy Collagen Mist - The bottle is a heart, people.  A PINK HEART!  My Kawaii Receptors are tingling!  I love refreshing face mists and I don't actually own many (two: MAC Mineralize Charged Water, nearly gone; and Urban Decay De-Slick) so I am so thrilled to get this.  Riya read my mind!



Cute stationery - Thanks so much, Riya! I used to hoard stationery so I weened myself off of buying it and always ask friends and family for stationery as gifts but I still don't get enough ^.^

Loads of skincare samples - I love trying new skincare; it makes me feel so pampered.  Paying for full-size without testing samples first is not a good idea if you've got reactive skin like me, so I am always happy to get samples so I can make sure my skin loves it before investing.

Whew! I can't thank Riya enough for the amazing array of stuff.  She's such a doll - I definitely can't get most of this myself.  Thanks sooo much <3

27 comments:

  1. I love swaps! I'm in a middle of one now, and seeing yours makes me like 20times more excited about mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a swap! You have some nice stuff there Sarah! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was playing around with the shadows and they're all amazing - smooth and pigmented. Lucky lady over here :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! I can't find these brands around where I live, so Riya was so sweet to hand-pick it all for me <3

      Delete
  4. what a swap! i hope you enjoy everything!! Riya is awlays so sweet.. I've just picked up a Hadanomy heart face spray - green version yday LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love the bottle and the fragrance. How is the green version different? Different scent/skin type?

      Delete
  5. Killer swap. You made out like a bandit! (What does that saying even mean? I know what it actually means, but it sounds stupid. I regret saying it now.)


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really hope she likes what I sent her, too.

      Delete
  6. WOOOOW SO MUCH ASIAN MAKEUP /drools
    I love asian makeup brands... they're packaging is SO CUTE :)
    you both got each other great stuff!!
    followed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :) I've adored makeup from Japan for over a decade and am just recently totally into Korean makeup. You're right - they are super-cute!

      Delete
  7. Wow you got some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all awesome stuff!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet swap! The Peripera eye shadows look very nice and Hadanomy heart shaped bottle is so kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these is so much goodies! I bet you had a lot of fun trying all these. Some of them are so irresistible, the kawaii ones! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh looord! You got a gorgeous load there! The eyelashes look fablous and how fun would it have been opening all of that up - much like christmas I imagine ;)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look like some amazing products! Lucky!

    xo,
    Courtney
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! This is an epic swap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! This is an epic swap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glitter & Lashes & Kawaii, Oh My!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a little confused...I thought by your above post that you did not use or promote cosmetics tested on animals, but you mention using MAC, and all Japanese brands are tested on animals as well as many Korean ones.
    Curious if you know if Peripera is tested on animals? That's how i found this blog seeking the answer to that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I veganized my makeup collection for the most part in April 2012. I didn't want to get rid of my archive, and I don't really have time to blog anymore. Currently I am using only vegan products.
      These were sent to me by a non-vegan friend. I appreciated the gesture, but wound up sending most of these products to my friend Aly of Wonderland Beauty Blog.
      I'm sorry, I don't know if peripera is tested on animals... I don't use their products because I'm not sure.

      Delete

I love comments <3