Tuesday, March 6, 2012

URBAN DECAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY 20% OFF!

Hey guys, I just had to share this code with you for 20% off at urbandecay.com! It's good March 6-10th only, works on sale items, and only the Naked 2 palette is excluded.
Get some!

Code: FFSPRING12

My recommendations: 24/7 eyeliner pencils, 24/7 waterproof liquid liners, eyeshadow primer potions, any eye shadows/eye shadow palettes

I'd totally be hauling if it weren't for my $200 budget (which I've already blown for March... d'oh!)
And just because I don't like a post with no pictures, here's Hogsmeade at night (taken with my DroidX; explains the low-quality... sorry!)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing an awesome deal, Sarah :)
    i totally admire you for sticking with your budget. i should at least attempt to try this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be great to have the chance to read a superb good high quality write-up with valuable information on topics that plenty are interested on. I concur along with your conclusions and will eagerly seem forward to your future updates. Thanks a lot and preserve on posting a lot much more helpful information.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments <3