Friday, July 29, 2011

Maybelline Color Explosion in Forest Fury FOTD

Eyes - Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Maybelline Color Explosion in Forest Fury
Cheeks - Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Lips - MAC Ever Hip Lipstick, Strange Potion Lipglass
Sorry about my hair... These new Maybelline Quints apply really smoothly and pigmented.  The sparkle overcoat is a bit much so you have to use a light hand.  They need a primer to last, but that's kind of par for the course.  They are excellent for drugstore eyeshadows, like much of Maybelline's Eye Studio line.  I have used Amethyst Ablazed as well and found it to blend muddily, unfortunately. Blue Blowout is as nice as Forest Fury, though, and quite wearable for blues! 
I know these have been extensively reviewed online already (hence, why I bought them), but I'm trying to ease into this blogging thing. I hope that's okay!  I plan to devise more unique posts in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments <3